Royal Esadora Built in 2006, this 5* deluxe Nile cruise boat offers superior levels of accommodation with its elegant and contemporary design and large public areas creating a stylish environment from which to enjoy your cruise experience.
The owners have taken their love of Italian architecture and furnishings to create a boutique styled Nile Cruise boat that is full of individual themes without being too fussy.
The Royal Esadora offers its guests a modern cruising experience with the latest features to ensure the safety and comfort of those aboard.
No. of cabins : 57
Royal esadora ON BOARD
The ship has five decks with a host of on board facilities to make your cruising adventure as enjoyable as possible including large sun deck with bar, two restaurants, the main one serving international buffet cuisine and second smaller one serving a la carte meals. The large modern lounge bar with its panoramic window makes a great place to watch the Nile float by and enjoy the evening entertainment.
The large deluxe cabins all have panoramic windows with Juliette balcony and are furnished in a modern minimalist style with TV, mini fridge and direct dial telephone. The en-suites are finished in marble with bathtub/shower and hairdryer.
- 2 restaurants
- Internet corner
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Air-conditioned massage room
Royal Esadora Nile cruise, Book Royal Esadora Nile Cruise , Nile cruise Royal Esadora
Nile Cruise Sailing Programs: (* Click on itineray of choice)
04 Days / 03 Nights (Every Friday from Aswan to Luxor)
05 Days / 04 Nights (Every Monday from Luxor to Aswan)
08 Days / 07 Nights (Every Monday Luxor / Aswan / Luxor)
Cruise Features & Services:
- Constructing during under the supervision of ABS (American Bureau of shipping)
- large sun deck with bar, two restaurants, the main one serving international buffet cuisine and second smaller one serving a la carte meals. The large modern lounge bar with its panoramic window makes a great place to watch the Nile float by and enjoy the evening entertainment. Large Lobby with Reception Desk, Seating Area, Guest Relation desk, Cashier.
- Reception with International telephone and Internet Marine Satellite
- Large Restaurant Continental & Egyptian dishes (capable of seating 160 at one seating)
- Boutique & gift shop
- Hairdresser & Laundry
- Internet Cafe & Library
- Health Club has an extensive range of facilities: Message room, Large Spa, Jacuzzi & Fitness machines
- Special events parties (Birthday – Honey Moon – Christmas dinner – New Year party).
- Fully-purified Water, filtered and softened before distribution
Cabins & Suites facilities:
- Large panoramic windows opening from ceiling to floor with Juliette balcony and are furnished in a modern minimalist style
- TV, satellite, local navigation channel, DVD show
- Mini Bar in Each cabin & Suite.
- Direct dial telephone.
- The en-suites are finished in marble with bathtub/shower and hairdryer.
- 57 cabins supported with televisions, satellite, local navigation channel, DVD show, air condition, mini bar, phone, side panoramic view, reading lights, bath room, shower, hair dryer, super quite
- 4 suites extra large space, same facilities like above plus private DVD, private Jacuzzi, daily fruit basket , Cookies, nuts, soft drink, cake, slippers, tea, mineral water�.etc
- The Restaurant serves buffet-style meals including Egyptian and international specialists
Sun Deck Bar
- Overlooking a panoramic view of the Nile, the Sun Deck serves refreshing cocktails and beverages until sunset.
- Captain’s Welcome Cocktail Party
- Belly Dance Show
- Folkloric Show.
- Afternoon Tea every day
Currency on board:
- Egyptian Pounds.
- US$ Dollar.
- Sterling pounds.
- Visa & Master cards.
- From 0 year until 2 years: Free of charge sharing parents cabins.
- From 2 years until 11.99 years: Sharing parents cabins and will be charged as a half adult with a maximum of one child.
- Children from 12 years & over will be charged full fare as adults.
Mentioned rates are:
- On Full board basis including sightseeing
- Per person per night in double cabin.
- Supplement 60% per person per night in single cabin.
- Reduction USD 2.00 per person per night in triple cabin.
- Free half double for every fifteen paying passengers.
- Payment a deposit amounting 25% is needed to block the space. Balance to be settled upon check in.